The number of grants : Limited
Financial Provisions: Travel ticket, Registration fee, required cost for VISA application, and hotel accommodation during stay in Egypt. Required cost for passport is not provided.
Duration : One week including conference period.
An applicant for the travel grant should:
- be a post-graduate student (Master or Doctoral) of ISEE at Kyushu University.
- be the first author and presenter of an accepted paper in either extended abstract or full-paper tracks in JEC-ECC2016.
- visit EJUST and make a presentation on own research in English before or after JEC-ECC2016, if his/her application is accepted.
* Application form can be downloaded from here.
• Faculty members in EJUST center will evaluate all applications taking into account the review result of the applicant’s paper.
• January 31st 2016 (The same day as submission deadline).
• The evaluation result will be notified on the same day of notification of acceptance (i.e., 31st March 2016).
• A shuttle bus between Cairo and Alexandria (E-JUST) will be arranged for the accepted students.